- With daily manufacturing operations now the priority, we will operate our facility with only essential staff. All non-essential staff will work remotely until further notice to facilitate social distancing;
- Our facility is closed to all visitors and contractors. Only essential outside personnel will be permitted;
- Increased sanitation and hand washing protocols as well as increased frequency of the disinfection of primary installations and equipment between each work shift,
- New scheduling and shift protocols have been implemented to divide our production teams and ensure distancing on shift changes and breaks
- All business travel is suspended.
- Any employee, or a member of their direct family member with symptoms of coronavirus or who has traveled since March 12, 2020 will self-isolate / quarantine for at least 14 days.
All employees are aware of these new measures and are kept informed of the latest developments on a daily basis.